CPS Athletics Upcoming Events
Please save the dates below for the upcoming events.
- CPS Baseball/Softball All Star Game-May 12, 2018 @ Reds Urban Youth Academy
- CPS Staff Softball Game-May 12, 2018 @ Reds Youth Academy
- CPS Golf Outing-June 10, 2018 @ Glenview Golf Course
- The Cincinnati Reds and the Reds Community Fund HOME BASE Program
- Application: Due May 1, 2018 (for baseball and softball student athletes that are selected by their coaches/administration)
CPS Athletics Past Events
Please click on the links below to see a summary of past Athletics events.
- CPS Summer Softball Clinic-July 18, 2017-August 3, 2017
- CPS Baseball/Softball All Star Game-May 20, 2017
- CPS Golf Outing-May 6, 2017
CPS Athlete Of the Month
We are excited to recognize our great scholar athletes that have excelled in the classroom, the community and on their respective field of play! Each month our coaches and athletic directors will nominate deserving scholar athletes to win this recognition for the following month. There will be one male and one female selected each month. Athlete of the Month winners will be awarded with prizes from our great sponsors Brueggers, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dicks Sporting Goods, FC Cincinnati, Postmark, and the Reds Community Fund. At the end of the school year, one male and one female Athlete of the Month will be selected for the Dave Dierker Scholarship.
- September Athletes of the Month (Genecia Hunter, Aiken & Sebastian Lewis, Withrow)
- October Athletes of the Month (Samone Moore, Gamble & Alex Schaefer, Clark)
- November Athletes of the Month (Katie Hallinan, Walnut Hills & Timothy Jordan, Aiken)
- December Athletes of the Month (Sakiyah Flanigan, Gamble & Dewonte Williams, Oyler)
- January Athletes of the Month (Ana Ellis, Woodward & Giovanni Santiago, Hughes)
- February Athletes of the Month (Regan Anderson, Walnut Hills & Diamante Baxter, Riverview East)
- March Athletes of the Month (Dyjhanik Armfield, Shroder & Ronnie Harris, Hughes)