Empowering Students to Pursue Their Dreams
At Cincinnati Public Schools, we are preparing students for the future through our innovative My Tomorrow program. Our goal: to make sure 100 percent of all seventh graders are prepared to actively pursue their chosen career paths by the time they graduate.
My Tomorrow helps students envision a brighter future and provides the tools and knowledge to make that vision a reality. When our students graduate, they are prepared for success — no matter what pathway they choose.
We are achieving this through:
- Rigorous Learning — CPS students graduate with the knowledge to confidently pursue higher education and the careers of their choice.
- Career and Workforce Readiness — Real-world learning opportunities broaden students’ horizons while providing them with resume-building skills.
- Mentoring — Advisory, Guidance and opportunities to work with business professionals equip students with the resources they need to build their launch pads to the future.
- Technology — Our students learn how to responsibly use the tools and information that are driving the 21st century economy.
- Business Partnerships — Partnerships with the business community provide students with valuable insight and direction toward meeting their goals.
My Tomorrow underpins Vision 2020, our strategic plan for the future. Learn more about Vision 2020.
Students: Are you a student interested in taking part in the workforce? Learn more about opportunities available to you.
Business Professionals: Are you a business professional interested in providing CPS students with real, actionable career-readiness experiences? Learn more about volunteer opportunities and how to get involved.