Dear CPS Families,
I hope you enjoyed your long holiday weekend! I want to take a moment to let you know that we are looking forward to returning to in-person learning on Monday, January 24!
We are ready! We have:
- Accelerated hiring and added additional substitute teachers
- Increased parent and partner outreach and support
- Spent time deep cleaning buildings and classrooms, reinforcing our safety processes and adding additional supports for preschool classrooms and some specialized classrooms
We are looking forward to being back in person and appreciate everything that our teachers and staff, families, partners and students have done to ensure learning has continued while we've been in our remote learning model.
Below are some additional resources and reminders.
We can't wait to see our staff and students on Monday!
Interim Superintendent Tianay Amat
Resources and Reminders
- Call in suspected/confirmed COVID-19 cases to your school nurse
- Continue to wear your masks over your nose and mouth
- Universal masking, regardless of vaccination status, is required when inside CPS buildings
- Click here to sign up to receive your free COVID-19 vaccine or booster
- Do you know someone who would like to be a substitute teacher?
- We're also hiring full-time positions and especially looking for teachers, paraprofessionals, dining services and security professionals
- Calling all Volunteers!