Cincinnati Public Schools and Cincinnati Bell have partnered to bring free internet for one year to help children at five CPS schools connect with their teachers, complete homework assignments and participate in remote learning. The effort is part of a pilot program likely to expand throughout the district in the coming months.
Families at Hays-Porter School, Fairview-Clifton German Language School, Roberts Academy, Rockdale Academy and South Avondale School were chosen as the participants in the pilot, called Connect our Students. If your child attends one of these schools and would like to sign up, please contact (513) 566-3895 to get started.
Your family's contact information must be up to date with Cincinnati Public Schools to participate. Update your contact information here.
Things to Remember:
- Free internet service is a pilot of the Connect Our Students program and is provided for at least one year.
- To be eligible, you cannot be a current video customer of Cincinnati Bell.
- The offer includes all the equipment you need and installation with no fees.
- After that period ends, you can continue using it for only $16.67 a month.
- The download speed is 20Mbps or 5Mbps depending on the wiring to your home.
- Your address must be accurate and able to be validated by Cincinnati Public Schools