Mobile-friendly school websites offer new features to support, engage families, students and community
In early March, CPS launched new websites to showcase what’s special about the district’s elementary schools and to help parents, students and community members find important information.
CPS’ new Vision 2020 schools and their programs also are showcased on the new websites.
With these new websites, you can:
- View the site from any device — it’s mobile-friendly.
- Stay current with school news through the site’s What’s New section
- Stay up-to-date on school events with each school’s Google calendar
- Find information faster with improved site navigation
- Use staff list to find contact information for teachers and staff
- Report a student’s absence with convenient online Reporting Absence Form
- Quickly access Naviance, Playbook, PowerSchool and Schoology from any web page
- Send messages to school staff with online Contact Us Form
- Find links to important CPS information — including student forms, transportation information and severe weather procedures
- Find enrollment information and links for the three types of elementary schools within Cincinnati Public Schools: neighborhood schools, magnet schools, and neighborhood schools with magnet programs.
Several schools now have new web addresses that make them easier to locate.
New website addresses:
Hays-Porter School — haysporter.cps-k12.org
Mt. Washington School — mtwashington.cps-k12.org
North Avondale Montessori School— northavondalemontessori.cps-k12.org
Pleasant Ridge Montessori School — pleasantridge.cps-k12.org
Roselawn Condon School — roselawncondon.cps-k12.org
Sayler Park School — saylerpark.cps-k12.org
South Avondale School — southavondale.cps-k12.org
Ethel M. Taylor Academy — etheltaylor.cps-k12.org
Winton Hills Academy — wintonhills.cps-k12.org