Apoyo Latino: The Greater Cincinnati Latino Coalition
Apoyo Latino has created a COVID-19 resource page in Spanish.
Cincinnat Compass has created a COVID-19 resource page for easier access to information, most of which is available in multiple languages. They want to ensure all immigrant, refugee and international community members are informed about COVID-19. They have collected some basic information, resources and webpages that are multilingual.
Cincinnati Health Department and School-based Health Centers
Cincinnati Public Schools partners are working so school-based medical, dental and mental health care services are still available to your student and family.
- Health Care Services Available
- Spanish language resource from Cincinnati Children's Hospital — It shares:
- Information about the virus and what to do when you are sick, and importance of washing hands
- Resources for help — food, unemployment, electricity and water
- Tips to maintain mental and emotional health, plus resources for supporting the emotional health and learning of children.
Information from the Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health Information on COVID-19 — Includes the Ohio Department of Health's Call Center information
Centers for Disease Control
Additional information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is available at the links below:
- CDC Information about Coronavirus — Coronavirus and Infection Control (available in Spanish and English)
- CDC Travel Fact Sheet Advisory — Includes Frequently Asked Question and country-specific information for international travelers
- CDC Handouts and Posters — These are print resources — Share Facts About COVID-19
- Hand Washing Resources from the CDC — Includes classroom lessons and hand washing promotion posters and materials
- Cover Your Cough Resources
National Association of School Psychologists
Additional information from the National Association of School Psychologists is available at the links below:
- Talking to Children about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) — A Parent Resource
- Talking to Children about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) — (Spanish) A Parent Resource
If you have further questions, contact the Cincinnati Health Department's School & Adolescent Health Office, (513) 357-2808.