Welcome families and students. We have added this section to our website especially for you. Our goal is to help you find information you seek quickly and easily.
Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- Cincinnati Public Schools provides strong academic and college-preparatory curriculum in all of our schools.
- CPS offers a variety of athletic activities for grades 7 - 12.
- Find out when schools are in session, or closed for breaks and holidays. We provide both a web-based calendar and a printable version.
- Learn important steps necessary to register and enroll your child, from preschool to high school.
- See monthly postings of lunch and breakfasts menus, nutritional information, and prices.
- See our helpful list of often-needed forms for parents, students and community.
- Information about CPS schools from preschool through high school; neighborhood, magnet and high schools.
Find a School (Includes district map and printable school listing).
- Learn about transportation options and rules, and which students are eligible for services.
- Information on severe weather or emergency policies, school closings and delays.