Yellow bus transportation to and from school is provided for eligible K-6 students attending Cincinnati Public Schools' magnet elementary programs.
Bus transportation is not provided for preschool students.
Magnet elementary programs draw students from two assigned areas — East and West — or the magnet program is designated as citywide serving the entire district.
Citywide Magnet Schools
A student enrolled in a citywide magnet program is eligible for bus transportation if the student lives more than 1 mile from the school.
Area Magnet Schools
A child's home street address determines the area assignment for magnet programs. Students are eligible for bus transportation if they enroll in a magnet program within their area (East or West) and if they live more than 1 mile from the school.
If a student is enrolled in a magnet school outside the student's assigned area, parents must provide transportation to and from school.
To determine your child's magnet area: Identify your child's neighborhood school assignment by using the Interactive Cropper Map System tool.
You are in the EAST Area if your child's assigned elementary school is
- Bond Hill — Math and Science Discovery
- CANS (Clifton Area Neighborhood School)
- Douglass — Contemplative Arts and Sciences
- Evanston — Career Awareness and Exploration
- Hays-Porter — High Technology
- Hyde Park
- Mt. Washington — Expeditionary Learning
- Parker — Global Environmental Literacy
- Pleasant Ridge
- Riverview East
- Rockdale — Global Conservation
- Roselawn Condon
- Rothenberg — Student Enterprise
- Silverton — Digital Leadership
- South Avondale — Creative Integration of Arts and Sciences
- W. H. Taft School
You are in the WEST Area if your child's assigned elementary school is
- Chase — Arts and Culture
- Cheviot — Gifted Academy West
- Covedale — Community Leadership
- Mt. Airy — FLITE (Formative Learning through Integrated Technology Education)
- Pleasant Hill — Environmental Science
- Roll Hill — High Technology
- Sayler Park — Project-based Learning
- Taylor — New Tech
- Westwood — Student Enterprise
- Winton Hills — Technology and Arts
- CPS Access Pupil Transportation Office: (513) 363-RIDE (7433)