Welcome families, parents and students. We have added this section to our Website especially for you. Our goal is to help you find the information you seek quickly and easily.
Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- CPS offers a variety of athletic activities for grades 7 - 12.
- Find out when schools are in session or closed for breaks and holidays. We provide both a Web-based calendar and a printable version.
- CPS has developed the College and Career Compass Website to help families and students find needed information on pursuing higher education and a career path.
- Learn the important steps to take to enroll your child. This area discusses all levels of education from preschool to high school.
- See the monthly postings of lunch and breakfasts menus, nutritional information, and prices.
- See our complete list of forms for parents and students, along with information you’ll need for your child.
- Information about CPS schools from preschool through high school; neighborhood and magnet schools and high schools of choice.
(Includes the district map and printable school listing).
- Learn about transportation options and rules, and which students are eligible for services.
- Information on severe weather or emergency policies, school closings and delays.