We are very proud to be a Community Learning Center that provides services to engage, educate and support our students, their families, and our community. We have partners on site that provide health, activities, tutoring, and enrichment. We also have countless other partners, including community volunteers and an active PTO, that focus on the whole student throughout their journey with us. To learn more about how your company or organization can become a Community Learning Center partner or volunteer, please contact Tikierra Crawford-Thompson at (513) 363-4000 or via email.
We currently partner with the following organizations:
- Boy Scouts of Cincinnati — Boys mentoring program during the school day for social development skills.
- Great Rivers Girls Scouts Council — Girls mentoring program during the school day.
- Villages of Roll Hill — Provides support for the school through community volunteers, community programming, LSDMC involvement.
- City of Cincinnati Health Department — Roll Hill School-Based Health Center health dept is a school-based clinic that provides health care for students and the community under the age of 21.
- Childhood Food Solutions — Provides snack bags for all students to make sure that they are able to eat over the weekend while away from school.
- General Revenue Corp (GRC) — Has provided school supplies for the 1st grade and has continued to support our school and community through efforts such as coat donations, support for families during the holidays, grants for school equipment.
- University of Cincinnati — Provides college tutoring to support students throughout the school year.
- GRAD Cincinnati — Provides a School Community Resource Coordinator.
- St. Leo’s Church & North Fairmount providers — Christmas support for gifts for every Kindergarten student here at RH Community group that supports RH, by providing a constant information on what is happening in the community, and networking through community issues.
- Toys for Tots/ United State Marine Corp — Toy donations for the holidays.
- M.O.R.E. (Men Organized Respected and Educated) — Mentoring/support/character development program for culturally diverse males.
- St. Aloysius — Mental Health services/ therapy both in school and through the PH program.
- Cincinnati Police Dept District 3 — Community Engagement/protection and awareness.
- ABC — (Activities Beyond Classroom) Activities Beyond The Classroom. After-school enrichment programs — Girls Soccer, Tennis.
- Lasalle High School — Tutors help teachers in their classrooms during the school day.
- Talbert House — Prevention Service — Anti-Bullying.
- 4C for Children — P-K student initiative to get students enrolled for Preschool and Kindergarten on time.
- Children's Home of Cincinnati — Preschool readiness programs.
- Freestore Foodbank — Power Packs for students who have been identified as being malnourished.
- Parents for Public Schools — Parent education for parents that want to learn how to navigate the educational system while their child is in school.
We are happy to have the following partners working at Roll Hill this year:
- Boys and Girls Club
- Blessings in a Back Pack
- Project Grad
- General Revenue Corporation
- Keep Cincinnati Beautiful
- UC Bearcat Buddies
- Horace Mann
- Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Apartment Association
- UC Economic Center — Money Management
- Project Connect
- Girls to Women