Families and Students
Included on this page is an array of resources to help our families find important information and stay engaged in their child's learning. Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- CPS Parent and Student Forms
- Student Dining Services
- Severe Weather Procedures
- ABCya — Provides interactive learning activities and educational computer games and apps for children.
- Fact Monster Homework Center — From language arts to mathematics and study skills, you will find just about any fact on this fact-packed homework help site.
- National Geographic Homework Help — No matter the subject, you are sure to find homework help on this site.
- The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County Homework Assistance — The Library provides free homework help to students in kindergarten through 8th grades. Visit the link to view branches and schedules.
- Science Bob — Talk about making science fun--Science Bob does that and more! Find ideas for science experiments and presentations. Discover just how fun science really is.
- Talk About Math — A guide, with learning activities, to raising children who can do math.
Parent Resource Center
Rothenberg is very fortunate to have a Parent Resource Center that supports the families and children of our school. Our Parent Resource Center is unique to Rothenberg. It is a safe space where students and parents can come in for support. Parents are also welcome to come in and connect with other parents. We also offer monthly parent workshops. It is a hub of our school where all are welcome.
For children who are experiencing homelessness, the risk of falling behind academically is significantly greater. Project Connect helps clear barriers to education for families who are homeless. From assisting with enrollment and promoting attendance to providing in-school and summer programs, Project Connect provides guidance and support to give a leg up for children and youth who are experiencing homelessness. Learn more about Project Connect and the services it offers.
Schoology (pronounced "Skoo-luh-jee") Communication Tool Now Available — This integrated learning-management solution gives students, parents and teachers a new and easy way to connect and communicate.
Google Apps for Education — CPS has adopted Google Apps for Education as a key tool for student learning. Google Apps for Education is a web-based suite of programs provided by Google for schools to use. All Google Apps services can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Putting our Technology Tools to Work
Our world is driven by technology. Digital devices and software add a dynamic element that keeps students interested and provide access to tools that prepare them for the future.