Cincinnati Public School in partnership with Cincinnati Health Department, currently operates a School-Based Health Center for students to utilize at Withrow. Prior to your first visit to the clinic, you will need to complete and sign the Medical Consent Packet, which is available in the Health Center office and in the main office.
The school-based health center is a place students can go to find services such as:
- Routine physical exams, including sports and work physicals
- Asthma and other chronic illness diagnosis and management
- Acute illness and injury treatment
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics, including mental health and dental services
Hours: 8:00 A.M-3:00P.M.
For more information, please visit the City of Cincinnati School and Adolescent Health Website.