Included on this page is an array of resources to help our families find important information and stay engaged in their child's learning.
Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- CPS Parent and Student Forms
- Student Dining Services
- Severe Weather Procedures
- Ohio State Healthy Start — Information about health insurance for your child
- Disney Family
- FamilyEducation Network — a Parenting and Education Resource
- The National Parenting Center
- KidsHealth — Information for parents, kids, and teens
- Five Meaningful Community Service Ideas for Students
- Everything you need to know about the flu (in 12 languages!)
- Cincinnati Public Library
- Eight websites for free online learning
Student Educational Links
- Welcome Center for English Language Learners
- Live A Language Foundation
- Talk about Math — Easy-to-use activities that teach and engage children in math
- 50 States and Capitals
For children who are experiencing homelessness, the risk of falling behind academically is significantly greater. Project Connect helps clear barriers to education for families who are homeless. From assisting with enrollment and promoting attendance to providing in-school and summer programs, Project Connect provides guidance and support to give a leg up for children and youth who are experiencing homelessness.
Learn more about Project Connect and the services it offers.
Putting our Technology Tools to Work
Our world is driven by technology. Digital devices and software add a dynamic element that keeps students interested and provides access to tools that prepare them for the future.
Schoology (pronounced "Skoo-luh-jee") Communication Tool Now Available — is an integrated learning-management solution that gives students, parents and teachers a new and easy way to connect and communicate.
Google Workspace for Education — CPS has adopted Google Workspace for Education as a key tool for student learning. Google Workspace for Education is a web-based suite of programs provided by Google for schools to use. All Google Apps services can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.