Here's How to Donate to CPS
Donations to Cincinnati Public Schools can supply items and services for students that our budget can't stretch to cover - and are always welcomed.
To donate money: Mail or deliver a check or money order to the receiving school or to the Central Office department.
- School addresses
- CPS Education Center (Central Office)
(Add Name of Department)
2651 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Please include with your donation:
- How you want the money spent, or indicate that a school or department may spend it as needed.
- Name of the person, business or organization donating the funds.
To donate school supplies: Contact a school's Principal or Resource Coordinator to determine a school's specific needs, or refer to these suggested school supply lists:
Thank You to Our Donors
We are grateful to our generous donors who contribute so much to help our students succeed.
A sampling of recent donations and grants:
2018-19 School Year
- Food Research & Action Center, The School Nutrition Foundation, The NEA Foundation - $62,037 to CPS' Food Services Department for pilot program at Dater High School to develop in-class breakfast model to encourage all students to participate.
- Western Hills High School Foundation - $552.07 to Western Hills University High School to be used at the principal’s discretion for staff appreciation.
- Kroger -$10,000 to LEAP Academy to support the school in increasing parent involvement and to assist with resources for students.
- First Student - $360 (estimated value of bus services) to CPS’ Curriculum Department for transporting students to a video recording at Western Hills University High School.
- Rotary Foundation of Cincinnati - $1,000 to Superintendent’s Office to be used at Superintendent’s discretion for Teacher Recognition Program.
- Project Lead The Way, Inc. - $15,000 to Bond Hill Academy, an agreement to provide funding for STEM professional development, curriculum and related expenses.
- Brew Ventures, LLC (DBA Coffee Exchange) - $50 to Academy of World Languages for the school’s International Festival.
- Lifetouch - $292 to Academy of World Languages to be used at the principal’s discretion.
- Lifetouch - $136 to Spencer Center for Gifted and Exceptional Students to be used at principal’s discretion.
- Community Learning Center Institute - $322 to Academy of World Languages to cover cost of field trip transportation to Music Hall.
- Community Learning Center Institute - $322 to Academy of World Languages to cover cost of field trip transportation to The Place.
- Community Learning Center Institute - $208 to Academy of World Languages to cover cost of field trip transportation to STEM Mini.
- School Outfitters - $161 to Academy of World Languages to cover cost of field trip transportation to School Outfitters.
- Harold and Natalie Bryant - $463 to Academy of World Languages for students’ field trip to Frisch’s Commissary.
- Big Joe Duskin Music Education Foundation - $200 to Carson School to support Music Education.
- Duke Energy Foundation - $39,924.82 to Curriculum K-3 to support a 2nd-grade literacy project utilizing SRA (Science Research Association) materials.