The Customer Help Center aims to solve problems in a caring, helpful and professional manner. The center links students, parents and community members to available resources, and provides accurate information and quality assistance.
Customer Help Center
2651 Burnet Avenue, 45219 (Corryville)
Cincinnati Public Schools Education Center (main hallway, first floor)
Open: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
The center aligns with the district’s goal to be customer-friendly, one of the many tools contributing to improving student achievement. CPS staff from departments such as Transportation are located in the Help Center so it is a true one-stop shop.
The Customer Help Center is available to help with questions in areas such as:
- School Attendance Boundaries
- Special Programs
- Student Services (Special Education)
Two computer terminals are available inside the Customer Help Center, so parents can see their child's progress through PowerSchool and contractors can look up bid-request information.
The Customer Help Center does not handle employee disciplinary actions or union issues.
What We Do
A team approach is used when responding to parents' or community members' concerns.
If an issue involves a teacher or school, please contact the teacher or principal first to try to resolve the matter with the people most directly involved in the case. Most concerns can and should be resolved at the school building level. If an issue cannot be resolved there, we will assist in finding a resolution.
The Customer Help Center can:
- Provide information or clarification about policies or procedures.
- Find the right person to handle issues or concerns.
- Talk to people who can research and investigate an incident.
- Serve as a "go between" for parties involved.
- Mediate an impartial resolution.
- Identify alternatives.
To determine if you should contact the Customer Help Center, ask the following questions:
- Have I tried to solve this problem at the school?
- Am I unsure where to turn next?
Before contacting the Customer Help Center, please gather the following information:
- Student's name, age, grade and school
- Name(s) of teachers, principal or assistant principal, or other school officials already contacted
In any written correspondence, please describe the complaint and include your name, address and phone number.