Our Customer Care Center aims to solve problems in a caring, helpful and professional manner. The center links students, parents and community members to available resources, and provides accurate information and quality assistance.
Open by Appointment Only
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CPS' Customer Care Center currently is open to the public by appointment only. Appointments are available 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Appointments are made online. (check back later for updated information)
To make an online appointment:
- Click on an open appointment slot (the words "Customer Care Center") for the date and time you want.
- A blank time slot (no words) has been taken. Please select a different time or date.
- To cancel an appointment, leave this calendar page and delete the appointment from your own calendar.
Customer Care Center
2651 Burnet Avenue, 45219 (Corryville)
Cincinnati Public Schools Education Center (main hallway, first floor)
The center aligns with Cincinnati Public Schools' goal to be customer-friendly, one of the many tools contributing to improving student achievement. In addition to the highly qualified Customer Care Center staff, representatives from CPS' Office of Transportation also work in the Center to help solve customers' bus-service problems.
The Customer Care Center is available to help with questions in areas such as:
- Registration and Enrollment
- Online Student Registration
- School Attendance Boundaries
- Special Programs
- Student Services (Special Education)
- Request for Student Records
- Where to buy the Product of Cincinnati Public Schools t-shirt (A portion of shirt proceeds benefits the Superintendent's Housing Award)
Parents can register their school-age children online and/or view their child's progress on PowerSchool.
Contractors can use computers to view bid-requests information and contact the Purchasing Department for further assistance.
The Customer Care Center does not handle employee disciplinary actions or union issues. Contact the Employee Care Center for assistance:
Benefits: Beverly McKenzie (513) 363-0139; Badges/Background Checks: Karen Cummings (513) 363-0153; Payroll: (513) 363-0590
What We Do
A team approach is used when responding to parents' or community members' concerns.
If an issue involves a teacher or school, please contact the teacher or principal first to try to resolve the matter with the people most directly involved in the case. Most concerns can and should be resolved at the school building level. If an issue cannot be resolved there, we will assist in finding a resolution.
The Customer Care Center can:
- Provide information or clarification about policies or procedures.
- Find the right person to handle issues or concerns.
- Talk to people who can research and investigate an incident.
- Serve as a "go between" for parties involved.
- Mediate an impartial resolution.
- Identify alternatives.
To decide if you should contact CPS' Customer Care Center, ask the following questions:
- Have I tried to solve this problem at the school?
- Am I unsure where to turn next?
Before contacting the Customer Care Center, be prepared to share the following information with a member of the Customer Care Team:
- Student's name, age, grade and school
- Names of teachers, principal or assistant principal, or other school officials already contacted
In written correspondence, please describe the situation and include your name, address and phone number.