Our Customer Care Center aims to solve problems in a caring, helpful and professional manner. The center links students, parents and community members to available resources, and provides accurate information and quality assistance.
Customer Care Center
2651 Burnet Avenue, 45219 (Corryville)
Cincinnati Public Schools Education Center (main hallway, first floor)
Open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Enrollments 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
The center aligns with Cincinnati Public Schools' goal to be customer-friendly, one of the many tools contributing to improving student achievement. In addition to the highly qualified Customer Care Center staff, representatives from CPS' Office of Transportation also work in the Center to help solve customers' bus-service problems.
The Customer Care Center is available to help with questions in areas such as:
- Registration and Enrollment
- School Attendance Boundaries
- Special Programs
- Student Services (Special Education)
- Request for Student Records
Two computers are available inside the Customer Care Center, so parents can see their child's progress on PowerSchool and contractors can look up bid-request information.
The Customer Care Center does not handle employee disciplinary actions or union issues.
What We Do
A team approach is used when responding to parents' or community members' concerns.
If an issue involves a teacher or school, please contact the teacher or principal first to try to resolve the matter with the people most directly involved in the case. Most concerns can and should be resolved at the school building level. If an issue cannot be resolved there, we will assist in finding a resolution.
The Customer Care Center can:
- Provide information or clarification about policies or procedures.
- Find the right person to handle issues or concerns.
- Talk to people who can research and investigate an incident.
- Serve as a "go between" for parties involved.
- Mediate an impartial resolution.
- Identify alternatives.
To decide if you should contact CPS' Customer Care Center, ask the following questions:
- Have I tried to solve this problem at the school?
- Am I unsure where to turn next?
Before contacting the Customer Care Center, be prepared to share the following information with a member of the Customer Care Team:
- Student's name, age, grade and school
- Names of teachers, principal or assistant principal, or other school officials already contacted
In written correspondence, please describe the situation and include your name, address and phone number.