Find Your Path with the College and Career Compass
At Cincinnati Public Schools, we are preparing students to pursue the career paths of their choice — whatever they imagine them to be.
There are so many avenues to success for CPS grads. To help our students and families navigate their options, we have launched the College and Career Compass. The Compass is an online resource for students in grades 7-12. As students chart their course for the future, the Compass provides ready access to the guidance they need to map out a plan for career success. The website includes information to help students and their families:
- Prepare for graduation
- Navigate the college admissions process
- Get ready for the 21st century workforce
- Enlist in the armed forces
- Track academic progress
- Access college- and career-related resources for students with disabilities
- Access nonacademic supports
- Understand what school counseling services are available in grades 9-12
No matter if a student’s journey involves enrolling in higher education, seeking immediate employment or enlisting in the military, the Compass helps students find the right path.
Visit the College and Career Compass today to start planning your journey!