Cincinnati Public Schools seeks contracts with businesses and organizations that provide the most efficient use of taxpayers' dollars, while offering high-quality goods and services.
CPS COVID-19 Restrictions
To keep our employees and students safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, anyone entering our buildings must wear a mask at all times, covering the mouth and nose, and maintain 6 feet of distance between people. Most meetings are being conducted via teleconferencing rather than in person.
CPS New Supplier Registration
Cincinnati Public Schools is now using cpsebid software, presented on the ION WAVE Technologies, Inc. platform. This software will allow you to view a bid, submit a bid response and receive a request for quotes.
If you are a current vendor with CPS, you will still need to register to become a supplier in order to receive notification when new bids are open, view open bids, submit a bid request and receive a request for quotes.
If you are interested in doing business with CPS, you will need to register as an interested supplier to receive notifications when new bids are opened, view open bids, submit a bid request and also receive a request for quotes.
Please note: this registration does not make you an approved vendor, if you are not currently an approved vendor with CPS. Your registration only gives us information to email you when a new bid is open for your goods, services, etc.
- Supplier Registration Information
- Supplier Conflict of Interest Board Policy 1130
- CPS Terms and Conditions
CPS Minority Inclusion Opportunity
Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) is seeking to forge innovative partnerships with certified Minority and Women Owned Business vendors (M/WBE) to help increase the participation of all contracted and procurement dollars spend on an annual basis. Registering in our New IONWAVE Bidding system will give suppliers the opportunity to be awarded a bid or quote.
Board Policies & Resolutions
- Determination of Lowest Responsible Bidder — Board Policy 6320.01
- Local Hire Policy — Board Policy 6320.02
- Equal and Fair Opportunity in Contract Employment and Business Opportunities — Board Policy 6450
- Equal and Fair Opportunity — Board Resolution
Small & Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- NAICS/SIC Codes Information
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- SBA Certifications or Qualification Requirements
- "Ask SBA" SBA Information locator
- Small Business Administration (SBA)