Beginning April 1, the Board of Education meetings will be conducted via video conference only. Members of the public will be able to view the Board meeting via a live stream on the Internet.
To view a livestream of a Board meeting, click here, choose the meeting you would like to attend and view instructions to join. (Please note: the video will be on a 30-second delay).
- Board meetings are replayed every Monday at 7 p.m. on Channel 15 (Spectrum cable).
All Board of Education meetings are recorded and are available on YouTube.
2021 Board Meetings
- CPS Fall Student Learning Models
- FY22 Budget Progress Update June 28, 2021
- Interim Superintendent Report June 28, 2021
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden/Rockdale Academy Horticultural Urban Learning Garden
- Interim Superintedent Report June 7, 2021
- Enrollment and Recruitment Update March 15, 2021
- Summer Scholars and Recovery Services March 15, 2021
- School and Community Health Data March 15, 2021
- CPS Strategic Plan Reset March 15, 2021
- Talent Development Presentation February 17, 2021
- Cincinnati Preschool Promise update to Cincinnati Public Schools
- Community Health Data February 17, 2021
- Summer Learning and Recovery Services
- Superintendent's Report February 8, 2021
- Community Health Data February 8, 2021
- Walnut Hills High School February 8, 2021
- Distance Learning From Current School Update February 8, 2021
- Community Health Data January 16, 2021
- Superintendent's Report
- Future of Schools Listening Session Summaries
- COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout for Staff