Transportation Forms

  • Parents and guardians with children in Grades K-8 must complete the Deviated Childcare Request form that contains the information to request a change to existing transportation services. To speed up the process, CPS has automated the request for Alternative Stop Request and Deviated Childcare Request Form. Please click on the button below to submit electronically.

    Alt. Stop/Deviated Childcare Form

    If you prefer to print and fill out the form manually, please download the form below. Please send the completed form by email to or return to your child's school.  Additional Student Forms are located here:

Filter by Tag