Family Technology Support Center
Technology throws a curve ball occasionally when software is going haywire or a laptop simply will not start.
For CPS students and their families, help is a phone call away by dialing the Family Technology Support Center, (513) 363-0688 or emailing. Tech support is available in English and Spanish from 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday when school is in session.
The Family Technology Support Center has been created to assist students and their families when they are not at a CPS school.
Some examples of available tech support include:
- Resetting passwords for Google, Schoology and PowerSchool
- Troubleshooting connection issues
- Logging into the computer
- Offering assistance with Google Meet, Calendar, Gmail and standard software
- Coordinating the repair of a CPS device that is damaged, broken or not working