Student Meal Accounts
Setting up a Student Meal Account allows parents access to an online account to replenish their child's lunch money, set up automatic payments and monitor what food is being bought.
CPS is accepting cash this year, and will continue using SchoolCafe for Student Meal Accounts.
Cincinnati Public Schools uses SchoolCafe for Student Meal Accounts.
- Monitor online what their child eats for breakfast and lunch
- Pay for students' meals online any time via computer or phone
- Schedule automatic payments online based on account balances; no more worrying about money being lost or rushing to find cash to pay for lunches.
- Receive email notification of account balances
- Pay with credit cards or electronic checks. For this year only, there will not be a $1.95 transaction fee charged to parents.
- Maintain one account for multiple students
- Parents who do not choose to use a Student Meal Account for payments can still check to see what their children are buying via a 30-day history of food purchases.
- Students whose families do not wish to deposit money into Student Meal Accounts may pay cash for meals in the cafeteria line.