The CPS Board of Education recently approved the Federal Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funding plan:
- Cincinnati Public School's Three-Year ESSER III ARP Plan
- The PowerPoint presentation of the ESSER III ARP Plan
We recently received engagement and feedback from our students, families, district administrators, teachers, principals, school staff and their unions.
Beginning with the 2021–22 school year, ESSER funding will provide the following to our school communitites:
- Addressing Learning Loss, Summer Learning, After School Activities (including evidence-based curriculum)
- Social/Emotional/Mental Health Support
- Educational Technology
- Provide Principals with resources to address individual school needs
- School facility repair and improvements (including air quality)
- Personal Protective Equipment & Supplies to clean, sanitize, disinfect facilities
- Continue to employ existing staff
- School repair and improvements to reduce risks of viral transmission
- Improve indoor air quality (including windows/doors)
- Mitigating environmental health hazards
Read our District Safety Plan here.
ESSER III Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Revisions
ESSER III Budget Revisions were presented to the public during CPS Regular Board Meeting 12/5/22.
- Click here to view and download: ESSER FY23 BOARD PRESENTATION - DEC. 5, 2022
- Click here to view and download: ESSER III FY23 BUDGET SPREADSHEET