Bond Hill Academy of Math and Science Discovery is a destination school that focuses on connecting math and science to students’ everyday lives. As a model learning institution, students, faculty, and community partners collaborate with one another to investigate the wonders and possibilities of math and science exploration.
Bond Hill stresses critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity. Students at the end of sixth grade are confident in who they are and prepared for the challenges of high school.
Our students engage in constructive and critical conversations while reflecting and analyzing real-world scenarios in math and science. While here, they develop a deep understanding of the connection between math and science. Bond Hill Academy of Math and Science Discovery will prepare students to make meaningful contributions in the 21st century.
The Bond Hill Academy Advantage
- Small class sizes and individualized attention
- Highly qualified, caring teachers with advanced degrees
- Close monitoring of students’ progress
- Extensive after-school program focused on academic achievement, social development and club activities.
- Consistent enforcement of school rules and dress code
- Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
- A full-time resource coordinator who secures partners that provide a wealth of mental. Cognitive and character supports to help students succeed
- Free breakfast for all students