Degrees and Certifications:
Principal Tiffani Maher
Hello Amazing REPA families!
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I began my educational career teaching first, second and third-grade students at Pleasant Ridge Montessori School. More recently, I was the Interim Principal at Spencer Center for the Gifted and Exceptional, the Academy of Multilingual Immersion Studies (AMIS) and Ethel M. Taylor Academy. I have a TESOL endorsement, an American Montessori Society Elementary I (ages 6–9) credential, an MEd and an MBA (Go Bucks!).
I LOVE being outside, practicing mindfulness, making food from scratch, and eating an occasional bag of BBQ Grippo's! I am a newlywed! Last month, I married my best friend, John Maher! We have two super cool kids! Our favorite, best, only daughter finished graduate school last year and is back home in Cincinnati! Our favorite, best, only son is a junior at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs! We love our blended little family!
I am looking forward to developing meaningful relationships with you!
I need your help with three things this year!
- Thank you for getting your child to school on time between 7:30–7:45 a.m.
- Thank you for picking up your child up from school on time between 2:05–2:20 p.m.
- Thank you for making sure that your child reads for 15 minutes and does math for 15 minutes EVERYDAY (on weekends too).
A few things you should know:
- The school opens at 7:30 a.m. Please do not drop your child off before 7:30 a.m. as there is no staff available to supervise your child until 7:30 a.m.! Students are late if they are not in their seats at 7:45 a.m.
- Please take a look at the arrival/dismissal map.
- We need to know how your student should go home each day! Dismissal Plan Form: Please complete and return with each of your students on the 1st day of school! There will be no dismissal changes after 1:30 p.m. each day!
- Bus Riders — Transportation sends out information a week before school starts. You can contact the Transportation Department at 363-7433 for any busing questions.
- Meet the Teacher Safari Adventure: Tuesday, August 17, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Parents and students will have an opportunity to meet the new principal, Mrs. Tiffani Maher and their teachers. Everyone will have an opportunity to walk around the school and see where their classrooms are located, where lunch will be served, and see the different dismissal locations.
- We are a uniform school. ALL students are REQUIRED to wear school uniforms daily. If your child arrives at school out of uniform, a uniform will be provided to the student to change into for the day. Student Dress code is as follows:
- Solid light/dark blue or white color shirt with sleeves and a collar or turtleneck
- Hoods may not be worn in the building
- REPA Spiritwear shirts may be worn at any time.
- Solid khaki or navy pants only — No jeans, joggers, sweatpants or fleece pants
- Leggings are not to be worn as pants — they may be worn underneath skirts.
- Jumpers/Skorts/Skirts no shorter than 3 inches above the knee
- Shorts no shorter than 3 inches above the knee
- Must be worn at the NATURAL waistline.
Shoes and Headwear
- Gym shoes are the best and safest school shoe
- No shoes with heels, open toe or open back
- No flip-flops
- Hats, Bonnets and Do-Rags cannot be worn in the building
P.S. The First Day of School is Thursday, August 19. See you at 7:30 a.m.!
With a grateful heart,
Principal, Rees E. Price Academy