Principal Pia P. Headen
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome back to Destination Learning, where we GO, Grow, Know and SHOW … Step by Step!! I am writing today knowing that some of you are still on your last few weeks of vacation and have not yet turned on your learning mode. Continue to rest and relax, as 8/18 will be here before you know it! Here’s a reminder of a few events for the Month of August.
● On 8/6, the Taylor staff and I will be in the Cumminsville Community passing out treats our students and families as a reminder that TAYLOR is your neighborhood school, and we are here for YOU! We are currently accepting and enrolling students.
● On 8/7, Cincinnati Public Schools will host a Community Cookout at Washington Park from 11 am to 4 pm. - I am asking you to come to the Taylor Table and see what we offer.
● Starting 8/8 - 8/12, our Jumpstart Program will be in full effect for our Pre-K and Kinderloves. The hours will be from 8:00 am -11:00 am. If you have any questions
about the program, call us or visit our website at https://www.cps-k12.org/etheltaylor.
● On 8/16, TAYLOR will host a Back to School Bash from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm behind the school. Please come and join us for some good old-fashioned fun as we kick off the 2022-2023 school year.
● 8/18 is the first day of school!!!!!! WAKE UP TAYLOR & LOVE TUNNEL at 7 am.
● 8/30 is our Open House, from 4 pm - 6 pm. Families and friends are welcome!
Thank you in advance for your support and partnership in the education and success of your children.
See you soon! Love is a Game Changer at Taylor.
Principal Pia Headen
Our Mission: It is the mission of Ethel M. Taylor Academy (EMTA) to utilize innovative methods to provide experiences for children to reach their educational and personal potential while nurturing their self-esteem and self-confidence.
Our Vision: EMTA will be a recognized school of excellence that prepares children for a changing world.
Our Why: The EMTA community will love, inspire, and empower one another to be independent thinkers, effective collaborators, and productive members of society.