- Contact Teachers — Every teacher has a phone in his or her room, an email address and many have their own web pages. The best time to reach teachers directly by phone is after 2:30 p.m. During the day, from 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., any phone call to the teacher's room will go directly to his or her voice mail. Any urgent calls must be placed to the office, 363-2900. The office staff will then connect you to the teacher or deliver any message.
- Report Cards — Check for both Midterm and final Report Cards. See CPS Calendar for dates.
- Parent / Teacher Conferences — Check for dates on our website's upcoming events section or our school calendar. Watch for a conference sign up sheet from your student's teacher or contact the teacher to make an appointment.
- Parent Resource Center — Open 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. We welcome parents to visit and use the information and technology resources provided for parents while visiting John P. Parker School. It is located to the right of the library.
- Scholastic's Study Jam — Online Resources to help your students: 3-8 grade.