College Prep Calendar (Grades 7-12)
- Attend the summer bridge program at the College of Mount Saint Joseph to prepare for success at Dater.
- Work hard in classes and develop the strong study skills you will need for the rest of your Dater career.
- Join the clubs and sports teams offered at Dater based on your interests.
- Students in this grade should expect about 45 minutes of homework per night.
- Continue to excel in academic course work and utilize strong study skills.
- Continue to participate in Dater's clubs and sports teams.
- Create a four year optioning plan (standard curriculum or SCPP curriculum) to guide the remainder of your time at Dater.
- Students in this grade should expect about 1 hour of homework per night.