Find the resources and information you need to support your child’s success throughout the school year.
Learn how we are empowering students to turn their dreams, aspirations and strengths into concrete plans for the future.
Explore how we are fiscally responsible and accountable to our stakeholders.
- Special Public Meeting - Board Work Session
Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 9:00 a.m.
- Board Regular Business Meeting
Monday, October 22, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
- Board Audit Committee Meeting
Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4:30 p.m.
- Board Strategic Engagement and Planning Committee Meeting
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 4:00 p.m.
- October School Events
October 1, 2018 - October 31, 2018
- Westwood Campus Engagement Dates
Community Conversations about the future school community at the former Mercy...
- Notice of Board Regular Business Meetings
October 20, 2018 - December 17, 2018
Superintendent Laura Mitchell
"The true measure of our success at Cincinnati Public Schools is determined by whether the students we serve are prepared to leave our classrooms, enter the job world, earn a decent living for themselves and their families, and contribute to our society in meaningful ways."