Welcome parents and students. We have added this section to our Website especially for you. Our goal is to help you find the information you seek quickly and easily.
Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- Learn the important steps to take to enroll your child. This area discusses all levels of education from preschool to high school.
- See list of schools with a brief description of each one. This area also includes a district map and printable school listing.
- Find out when schools are in session or closed for breaks and holidays. We provide both a Web-based calendar and a printable version.
- See the monthly postings of lunch and breakfasts menus, nutritional information, and prices.
- We’ve created a convenient list of links to academics, extracurricular activities and athletics, and school-based programs and activities.
- Learn how you and your community can be part of Cincinnati Public Schools to create a thriving school district and prosperous community.
- Learn about transportation options and rules, and which students are eligible for services.
- See our complete list of forms for parents and students, along with information you’ll need for your child.